Ostrich Capucines BB N92341
Taking its name from the rue des Capucines in Paris, where opened his first store in 1854, the Capucines bag is a testament to exceptional leather craftsmanship. In rare and precious ostrich skin, it combines refined details, including a semi-rigid handle secured by jewel-like rings, with a spacious, functional shape. Its distinctive flap can be worn in two ways: outside to reveal the outline of a Monogram flower, or inside to show the initials.
– Ostrich leather trimming
– Goatskin leather lining
– A single hardware for a hand carry
– A removable long strap for shoulder and cross-body carry
– One interior zipped pocket
– A snap hook to secure belongings
– 4 protective bottom studs
– A double carry style: flap inside or outside
Size: 10.6 x 8.3 x 3.5 inches
Comes with serial number, dust bag and authenticity card.